Become a member of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House!
We invite you to become a member of our community. With a $5 membership fee for the whole year for you and your family members¹,
- Your contribution will help fund the free programs and services that we offer to our community,
- You can participate at Frog Hollow Annual General Meeting and be a part of the decision-making for the organization.
- You will be the first to learn about the special events, job/volunteer opportunities, programs, services and resources or other exciting news from the Frog Hollow Neighbourhood community.
Membership is valid for one year, from September 1 to August 31.²
We encourage that all participants of Frog Hollow Neighborhood House programs purchase a membership, but if it creates a financial hardship for you, the fee will be waived.
1. The membership fee is $5 for an individual or family living at the same address
2. Frog Hollow membership can be bought anytime throughout the year. The membership is valid from September 1 – August 31. For those buying a membership from July 1 to August 31, their membership will be valid until the following August 31 (e.g., memberships bought July 1, 2021, are valid until August 31, 2022).
How to become a member
Step 2: Submit both FORM and FEE
- at the reception of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House (by cheque-address to”Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House”or by cash)
- Or, at Frogs in the Park
- Every Tue, Wed or Thurs from July 25 to Aug 31, 2023. 9:30-1130am, Clinton Park, 2690 Grant St. Vancouver
- We accept cash, cheque, debit, credit & INTERAC in the park!
- By mail: 2131 Renfrew st. Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5 (cheque only)