Become a member of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House!
We invite you to become a member of our community. With a $5 membership fee for the whole year for you and your family members¹,
- Your contribution will help fund the free programs and services that we offer to our community,
- You can participate at Frog Hollow Annual General Meeting and be a part of the decision-making for the organization.
- You will be the first to learn about the special events, job/volunteer opportunities, programs, services and resources or other exciting news from the Frog Hollow Neighbourhood community.
Membership is valid for one year, from September 1 to August 31.²
We encourage that all participants of Frog Hollow Neighborhood House programs purchase a membership, but if it creates a financial hardship for you, the fee will be waived.
1. The membership fee is $5 for an individual or family living at the same address
2. Frog Hollow membership can be bought anytime throughout the year. The membership is valid from September 1 – August 31. For those buying a membership from July 1 to August 31, their membership will be valid until the following August 31 (e.g., memberships bought July 1, 2021, are valid until August 31, 2022).
How to become a member
- Download and fill out the Frog Hollow Membership Form: English version, Spanish version, 中文表格
- Attach a cheque addressed to “Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House”
Submit both form & fee
- In-person: at the reception of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House (cheque/cash)
- By mail: 2131 Renfrew St. Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5 (cheque only)