By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all individuals, places of work and businesses in B.C. must significantly reduce their level of social interactions and travel.
The order is in effect from November 19, 2020 at midnight to December 7, 2020 at midnight.
Some of the Frog Hollow Programs that will be affected by the new order:
Family Drop-in Program (for the Week of Dec 1st – 10th):
- Sessions will continue via Zoom only. NO in-person sessions are available until further notice. Any questions, contact Diane at email@example.com
- Online sessions open for Dec 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 from 10:30am -11:00 am.
Seniors Knitting Group (Mondays, 930-11am):
- Closed until further notice. Any questions, contact Lysandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
One-on-one Digital Literacy Support(Mondays,10-12noon):
- Sessions resume but are moved online.
- Sign up please contact Lysandra at email@example.com
Documentary Photography Workshop(Nov 14& 21st):
- Postponed until further notice. Any questions, contact Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: November 27, 2020
News & Updates
Frog Hollow would like to keep our community informed. Subscribe here to receive our monthly newsletter Frog Hollow This Month